I have learned, from experience, babies are far more resilient than we credit them. It's amazing what they can do/ eat without it phasing them. She is SOOOO precious!
I have been meaning to tell you guys that I love your parenting style. You love to let her explore. I expected with her being the first, that you guys would be a little more fussy, but I am so thankful that you share her with us all. We love her as if she were our own.
2 comments:
I have learned, from experience, babies are far more resilient than we credit them. It's amazing what they can do/ eat without it phasing them. She is SOOOO precious!
I have been meaning to tell you guys that I love your parenting style. You love to let her explore. I expected with her being the first, that you guys would be a little more fussy, but I am so thankful that you share her with us all. We love her as if she were our own.
Post a Comment