Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 20, 2009

Blog Backlog


Things are a little crazy around here, we won't even begin to mention how many pictures are just waiting to be uploaded. While I was waiting for our computer to stop freezing and just accept the fact that I finally had the time to upload at least one photo the two year old munchkin attempted to scale the elliptical and then climbed onto the couch and got into my crate of sewing goodies. Being the ever alert, half drowsy sleep deprived parent that I am, I just went along trying to convince this old machine that it did want to work and I remained blissfully ignorant of what she was actually doing until she came over to me with a measuring tape wound round her neck and swiped my pad of sticky notes to destroy. At that point I woke up and realized that my very neatly organized box of embroidery threads had been completely destroyed and lots of pretty threads had been taken from their cards and were now a web of multicolored mess!
And to think I was just going to write about how she managed to set the alarm clock in our room and little brother actually managed to sleep through it's screeching, despite his sister running into our room shouting at the top of her lungs repeating "Shhh! Baby sleeping!!!!" when mommy told her to please be quiet because Benjamin was sleeping. And then I was going to write about the fact that she told me this morning "I love mommie's black and white hair!" I know that the ratio of white/gray to brown is increasing, but I didn't think that it was something a two year old would notice!
I'd probably attempt to upload some more photos but there is a little boy that is hungry and a little girl that has pulled out Yahtzee and Thinkominos and is having fun playing with all the game pieces. We've got hungry, we've got hyper, and then we've got at least one parent who is looking forward to going back to sleep sometime today, hopefully in less than 14 hour!

1 comment:

The Hawley's said...

Well I was going to complain about the fact that it has been over a month since you posted, but in light of all you've been through I'll refrain.