Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Very Slow......Dial.....Up......

We are almost at the end of our trip to Vermont and it's the first time that we have been able to access our blog, forget even trying to post pictures, that's how slow our connection is. We've never had problems with using our IP up here before, but this year it moves so painfully slow that we don't even try to get on at all to check e-mail. Bye bye, for the idea of Ben working on grad school stuff, but then again if he was busy working he would have missed out on taking Linnea out to stand on the sheep. Yep, apparently Linnea really likes to put her feet in their wool, too bad I missed out and didn't get any photos. It has been a busy trip, Linnea was awesome for the 2 day trip up and even managed to be nice and happy when she met her great grandpa and grammie Batten for the first time. I don't think we have ever seen her as happy as we did when we pulled out her exersaucer for her to play in. Before we left on the trip she started wanting to eat every 2 hours and then once we got up here she wanted to eat even more sometimes, so we through all of our ideals out and gave her baby food before her 6 month birthday. Happy does not adequately describe how excited she was about eating, she wolfs down rices cereal. Now that she has discovered the grown up world of eating she now wants to eat everytime she sees someone else eat and wants to drink water everytime someone drinks. Too much to write here without boring everyone to pieces when I'm sure most just want to see pictures. A week from now I'll probably flood the blog with pics!

2 comments:

Jeffcoat House said...

Sound like a fun trip and who doesn't like some good food!?

Jen Baierl said...

I can invision her eating that rice cereal, but I have yet to figure out why they like it. Blah! I pray for a safe trip home.