Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Little Miss Mischief

As I sit here working on this post she strikes again and I haven't even started writing about all of the Linnea adventures of the past 2 months. "Here Mommy" she says as she hands me an iris that she has uprooted from its home by the front steps! No camera in hand to capture this moment.

This cookie was a sign of things to come. She obtained it from the counter by herself. My mom, Ben, and I all thought the other had given it to her. She was quite happy with herself and enjoyed her cookie! She likes being tall enough to reach about anything counter height and has brought lots of interesting items to us. She ate lip gloss that she helped herself to, from the back of our dresser, has put deodorant all over her body, and has used a stain stick as hair gel!

A common style worn by Linnea whether it's 30 or 80 degrees out. She loves to wear mittens and can be found wearing mittens along with sunglasses, short sleeves, and capris!
Playing with Benjamin/sitting on Benjamin. She tries to help him out of his swing/bouncy seat/car seat etc... At least she stopped sitting on his tummy!
She was playing happily in her room while I nursed Benjamin. He fell sound asleep and I was feeling triumphant about laying him down to sleep successfully! Then I hear "Mommy Help!!!" along with lots of crying. Yup she decimated a tube of Desitin, so I got to spend his naptime cleaning up her and the rug in her room. FYI Dawn dish soap is awesome at getting out diaper cream!

She requested to hold the craisins, I didn't know that she would try to put them all on a plate!



She loves to climb up in the babydoll carriage.

And someday I'll learn that if there is trouble to be found she'll have fun finding it!

No comments: