Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Linnea Feeding Her Baby

We knew sooner or later it was going to happen. Back in February she tried pumping, now she's into nursing her baby. She is a very intense little mommy, she rocks her baby, uses all the little phrases that her mommy uses to shush Benjamin, she burps, diapers, and carries her baby around throughout the entire day. She waits until Benjamin is through nursing and then climbs up in mommy's chair to nurse, sometimes is she tires of waiting for the chair she just plops down on the floor to "feed" her baby.





2 comments:

Jennifer Baierl said...

Those were my favorite moments too. Serah nursed her babies and even Joey (don't ever mention it) tried to nurse baby dolls. I'm glad he got past that. =)

The Hawley's said...

So funny! The other day I was in the kitchen and I hear Nathaniel command, "Micah, nurse!" And when I looked over, he had pulled up his shirt and was pointing to his belly button! I cracked up!