I've seen kids sleep while eating, sitting in high chairs, car seats, in arms, in their cribs, and a lot of other crazy places. But I have never seen one stand and sleep.
That's so cute! I have a mei tai this time around and everytime I put Micah in it, he falls asleep within seconds! I had Nathaniel in it last night for a walk and he was almost out by the time we got home.
2 comments:
I've seen kids sleep while eating, sitting in high chairs, car seats, in arms, in their cribs, and a lot of other crazy places. But I have never seen one stand and sleep.
That's so cute! I have a mei tai this time around and everytime I put Micah in it, he falls asleep within seconds! I had Nathaniel in it last night for a walk and he was almost out by the time we got home.
Post a Comment