Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Splash!

The end of June we finally had the opportunity to go to Hilton Head. Linnea had so much fun in the water. She loved to run head first into the waves and was not scared one bit when knocked down and under, she would just get right back up and splash around. She loved the ocean and we had to make sure that we were all ready to go the ocean before we told her, because if not we heard many pleas for "ocean, ocean!" She loves to hit the water and say "Splash!"









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is TOO cute... and that bathing suit is too cute. Oh... and why is it that we don't get any baby belly pictures on here? I want to know how you're looking these days. Then I can start guessing about what you're having. I was right about Linnea.