
Ok so it's not exactly an ultrasound picture or a cute belly shot, but at the moment it's the funniest photo I could find. This mother/father compilation was put together for our couple's baby shower when we were pregnant with Linnea. So is it a boy or a girl? Well dare I say that this baby definitely favors daddy! Maybe it will be baby Benjamin coming to meet us in another 99 days or so. This pregnancy has flown by, 99 days to my due date seems way too soon!! The doctor has laid his bets on a boy, my weight gain is apparently "ideal" BUT I am measuring a couple of weeks further along. I thought my belly was sticking out quite a bit! And this baby sure enjoys pounding on my belly quite a bit. Linnea loves to tell everyone "shhh...baby's sleeping" I hate to break it to her but more often than not this baby is partying and trying new and interesting ways to get out!
1 comment:
Absolutely love all of the new pictures!!! Looks like y'all have had a very fun, yet busy summer! Hope all is going well with you, Ben, Linnea and baby Merritt and hope to see y'all soon!
Post a Comment